Work with TSC
The Sow Collective is building their team! Do our vibes match your vibes? Are you all about promoting motivating, informative content for budding entrepreneurs, digital nomads, and bloggers?
Then, let's talk.
Become a guest contributor
If you'd like to contribute an original article to The Sow Collective, send relevant writing samples and pitches to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Essays: Entrepreneurial Success Stories
Tech: apps, products, and services that work
450-700 words, 1-5 external sources
Social Media Community intern (5 Hrs weekly)
This role reopens Spring 2018
Help The Sow Collective connect with budding entrepreneurs, bloggers, and digital nomads. Spread the word about our supportive, resourceful community through content creation, sharing, and authentic engagement. SM Community Intern will dedicate 5 hours per week to the following:
- Social media scheduling on IG and FB
- Hashtag research
- Community building on Instagram
- Group board building on Pinterest
- Facebook scheduling
- Communications or business marketing degree (pending or recently completed)
- Strong social media skills, excellent writer, native English proficiency
- Working knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, FB scheduler, Planoly
- Graphic design skills (photoshop or canva is okay)
- Basic photo editing and stock image sourcing